Alfredo Suggests New Players Coming Soon to Persebaya

Pelatih Persebaya, Angel Alfredo Vera, menyimpan erat nama pemain baru yang segera merapat ke timnya

Alfredo Suggests New Players Coming Soon to Persebaya

Persebaya Surabaya has officially crossed out four players in the second half of the 2nd League 2017 Situs Poker Indonesia. So far the new Persebaya introduced Fandry Imbiri as penggawa anyarnya. In the near future, Bajol Ijo will bring in new players.

Persebaya will bring midfielder to strengthen the middle field. After releasing Ridwan Awaluddin, Persebaya only has three options midfielder. They are Rendi Irwan Saputra, Misbakhus Solikin and M. Hidayat.

Even so, some options midfielder Persebaya current condition is still not 100 percent. Even some have just recovered from injuries.

According to information, the team nicknamed the Green Force will land a name of young players bloody Papua. The player being approached is not yet 24 years old. However, he has a fairly high flying hours at senior level.

In addition, players who are approaching this also has strengthened the national team (national team) from U-23 to senior level. It’s just that the management and team coach Persebaya still mum about news of interest to players from Papua this.

“Maybe there will be a new player, but I have to talk with management,” said Persebaya coach, Angel Alfredo Vera, Monday (7/31/2017) morning. If there is no obstacle, this player will arrive in Surabaya in the next few days.

Good news for MU! Odemwingie and Fabiano Ready to Play PSM Opponent

Good news for MU! Odemwingie and Fabiano Ready to Play PSM Opponent

Madura United (MU) got the good news before the game week of the 17 Liga 1 against PSM Makassar, Saturday (07/29/2017). Team captain Fabiano Beltrame and marquee player Peter Odemwingie ready to perform.

Previously, Fabiano reportedly injured so doubtful in the last match of the first round of the League 1 at the Stadium Bangkalan. Swelling in the calf has improved and the former defender Arema FC was already practicing on Thursday (27/7/2017) afternoon.

“Fabiano is just a strain in the calf muscle and gastrucnius (calf) that causes less pain and swelling in the calf (compartment syndrome in deep vein thrombosis),” said MU Team Doctor Amin Eliwizar.

“But it’s much better now also because the therapy, drinking medicine and out of the way continue.It can participate in joint exercises after yesterday is separated.Insha Allah opponents PSM ready to play,” added Amin.

Amin also revealed the recent condition of Odemwingie, who suffered an injury to the big toe. He said that the former Stoke City player was much better when compared to Fabiano.

Amin said, the swelling on Odemwingie’s big toe was almost completely healed. Even so, Amin asked the coaching team to be careful when making decisions related to the 36-year-old player.

Amin does not want Odemwingie forced to play because the risk of his condition worsened. This of course will be very detrimental MU considering its contribution during this very big.

“Peter is still in care, but the development is good and has started to practice together, Insha Allah ready to play PSM opponents,” he said.

Inter Milan Will Salip Juventus Boyong Wonderkid Lazio

Serie A, Lazio, Keita Balde Diao, AC Milan, Juventus

Inter Milan Will Salip Juventus Boyong Wonderkid Lazio

Inter Milan ahead of Juventus in the hunt for the young striker Lazio, Keita Balde Diao. The reason, Lazio reportedly block Diao road to join Juventus Agen Sbobet.

Launched from Mediaset Premium, Lazio President Claudio Lotito stated that there is no way for Keita to go to Juventus, although I Bianconeri is the dream club of the player.

Lotito is now just waiting for an offer proposal from Inter. Inter Milan’s previous proposal worth 22 million euros plus a bonus of 3 million euros was rejected because it is considered too low. Meanwhile, the salary offered Inter for Keita is 3 million euros per season.

Meanwhile, Keita has turned down offers from outside Italy, such as from Liverpool and AS Monaco. The Senegalese international wants to keep grazing in Serie A this season.

Keita is one of the youngest Serie A’s most contested stars in the transfer market this summer, having played brilliantly last season. Although more derived from the bench, the Barcelona coached players were able to score 16 goals and 6 assists in 34 appearances last season.

Rumors of his move began sticking out since he refused a contract extension with Lazio. As is known, Keita’s contract with Lazio will run out in June 2018.

AC Milan had also almost brought Keita in June, but he refused to join Juventus. Since then, the Rossoneri stopped chasing him and focused on looking for other attackers like Andrea Belotti from Torino and Nikola Kalinic from Fiorentina.

Chelsea’s top victory over Arsenal

Chelsea, Arsenal, International Champions Cup

Chelsea’s top victory over Arsenal

Chelsea beat Arsenal with a landslide score 3-0 in the International Champions Cup 2017 at the National Stadium Beijing, Saturday (22/7) night local time. Two of Chelsea’s three goals scored by Michy Batshuayi, another goal by Willian.

3-0 victory became Chelsea’s revenge after losing in last season’s FA Cup final from Arsenal. It also proves the Blues do not need the power of Diego Costa, which is planned to be kicked out this summer.

In the next game, Chelsea will challenge Bayern Munich. This match will take place at The National Stadium, Singapore, Tuesday (7/25/2017).

Berikut Cuplikan Videonya :

 

AS Roma Officially Recruits Its First Target In Francesco

AS Roma Officially Recruits Its First Target In Francesco

AS Roma completed the transfer process of the striker who became the main target of the coach Eusebio Di Francesco, namely Gregoire Defrel, from Sassuolo, Thursday (20/7/2017) local time Agen Sbobet.

The 26-year-old attacker joined AS Roma with an early lending deal that could become permanent at a total cost of 23 million euros ($ 355 billion).

Gregoire Defrel, who scored 12 goals from 29 appearances in Serie A last season, has signed a five-year contract with I Lupi, Roma’s nickname.

AS Roma spent 5 million euros on an initial loan agreement plus a bond to pay 15 million euros if Defrel meets certain specified targets.

In addition, Rome also still have to pay an additional fee of 3 million euros as a bonus. Thus, the potential transfer of Defrel to Rome could reach 23 million euros.

“It means a lot for me to allow play for Roma I will be part of a very strong team, one of the best teams in Italy,” Defrel said as quoted by the official website of Rome.

“I am happy to be here and will give the best for the team,” he said.

Defrel scored 23 goals from 73 appearances for Sassuolo, including five appearances and two goals in the Europa League last season.

Previously, he played for Foggia and Cesena. He is one of the players who became the main preacher coach Eusebio Di Francesco in the transfer market this summer.

“I am very happy to finally have Gregoire in our squad, which is our priority because of the typical attackers we are looking for,” Di Francesco said.

Defrel is a player who can play in three different positions on the front lines with a capable speed.

Appointed So New Director Rome, Here’s the Reaction Totti

Appointed So New Director Rome, Here’s the Reaction Totti

Having decided to quit as an AS Roma player at the end of last season, Francesco Totti was approached by a number of clubs including from New Zealand, Major League Soccer and the Japanese League. But Totti refused all offers and steady to accept proposal as a new director of Rome.

This decision makes Totti feel as jealous. He hopes with his new status, Totti can still contribute greatly to the interests of the team.

“The first part ends, the player, and now embark on another important task as a director. Hopefully I can have the same influence as I did on the pitch, “Totti told Roma TV.

“I started from scratch, now running a new phase and a new adventure. I have had time to think things over, to reflect and really decide that I am ready to continue to serve this team. Day after day, with calm and confidence, to learn the role and add something new above all, “he continued.

“I will try to be fully prepared, from the junior sector to the president. So naturally this will take six months, one year, two years. I do not know to really find my true and best role. ”

“I am looking forward to something bright, something beautiful to find my perfect role, doing what I can to help form a great squad and a brilliant club,” he said. (Photo Source: Italian Football)

League Standings 1: Madura United Threatens PSM Coup

League Standings 1: Madura United Threatens PSM Coup

Madura United opportunity to mengudeta PSM Makassar from the top of the league 1 2017 Championship when the game counter Persiba Balikpapan, Monday (17/07/2017) Situs Judi Online. Victory over Persiba will make them collect 28 points from 15 matches.

The new PSM plays the 15th week, tomorrow, Tuesday (7/18/2017), when host Barito Putera. PSM currently still top the standings of League 1 2017 with 27 points from 14 games.

Persipura Jayapura is now ranked second with eight wins, three draws and four defeats, and collected 25 points. Madura United in fourth position, also with 25 points, and followed by Bali United through the same points incision.

Persija Jakarta, which yesterday beat Borneo FC 1-0 to climb to sixth place with 24 points. Persib Bandung scattered in the order to-12 after only able to carve 20 points.

Three relegation clubs are occupied by Perseru Serui with 10 points, Gresik United with six points, and Persiba Balikpapan with five points. Madura United has the potential to subdue Persiba, who is a key caretaker of League 1 2017.
1 of 2 pages
Graphic League Standings 1

Standings League 1 2017:

Henry: Oxford Club Fantstis

Henry: Oxford Club Fantstis

England midfielder James Henry believes that his new team, Oxford United as a fantastic club S8Poker.com.

In addition to that, the 28-year-old admitted he was happy to join Oxford and will try to give the best for the club.

In an interview, Henry said “This is a new challenge for me.”

“For me Oxford is a fantastic club. I will try to give my best. ”

“I do not want to make Pep Clotet feel disappointed. And I also want to help Oxford succeed. “

The opening of the Premier League, Arsenal Crisis Defender

The opening of the Premier League, Arsenal Crisis Defender

Arsenal certainly will not be strengthened Laurent Koscielny in the opening game of the Premier League 2017-2018 season. Meanwhile Shkodran Mustafi, Rob Holding, and Hector Bellerin have a busy schedule in the summer.

Arsenal have already set off on a pre-season tour to Australia in preparation for the new season. They will meet with Leicester in the opening game of the Premier League August 11 later.

However, just like last season when they defeated Liverpool in the inaugural match, Wenger will again trouble mixing the back line according to Football.London report.

Laurent Koscielny’s red card against Everton on the last day of the Premier League last season means he will miss the first two games of the following season. Meanwhile Shkodran Mustafi, Rob Holding and Calum Chambers did not travel to Australia because they played in the Confederations Cup and U21 EURO.

The three players are expected to get an extra holiday time to recover – such as Bellerin who played in the final of Euro U21. In addition, Gabriel is also not clear when to get back to play after getting a knee injury that made him absent in the FA Cup final.

Only Per Mertesacker and Carl Jenkinson senior defender are left in the squad – Jenkinson is a right back and will likely go this summer and be left out for pre-season.

Wenger seems to have to return Nacho Monreal as a central defender or maybe his younger Krystian Bielik if he is interested. With three defender formations like last season they performed pretty well. (Source: mirror.co.uk)

Alves Sepakat Join City

Alves Sepakat Join City
Dani Alves is rumored to agree to join together with Manchester City, in order to return to work with Pep Guardiola Agen Bola Sbobet.

The figure of Brazilian wing defender was previously reportedly still hesitant to leave Juventus last week.

However, the current player is rumored to have agreed to immediately sign a contract deal to play at Etihad Stadium, with a contract duration that is rumored to reach two years.

The arrival of Alves further reinforced the news that Guardiola was very dissatisfied with the performance of the old players of The Citizen throughout last season, and previously he was known to have decided to no longer extend the contract from several wing defenders, such as Pablo Zabaleta, Bacary Sagna and Gael Clichy.

In addition to Alves, reportedly Guardiola also wants the presence of wing defender Tottenham Hotspur, Kyle Walker, who so far is still in the process of negotiating prices.